Wednesday, June 14, 2017

~Upcoming Vintage Markets~

It's hard to believe that three weeks have already passed since The Great Junk Hunt in Salem.....Time has a way of slipping away from me, especially this time of year.

I had a great Show and was amazed at how many people showed up for this one.  It was very busy and many of these items went to new homes.

Thanks to everyone who bought from me and it was nice to see some people I haven't seen in a while and meet many new faces behind social media:-) 

I have a few more exciting venues lined up this year, so I hope you can join me! I will list them here on this post and on my sidebar along with keeping you updated on both my Instagram and Facebook accounts.

My next Show is coming up in about a month and is going to be at a beautiful venue in Tualatin, OR at Lee Farms called Farm Fresh Antiques & Vintage Fair on Friday, July 14th 10-6 and Saturday July 15th 10-4.  It's such a beautiful outdoor location with white tents filled with all kind of goodness.  For more info check out Angela at The Little Door's Facebook page here

Then a few weeks after that we'll be heading south down to the Medford, OR area for the Barnstormer Farm Vintage Fair which is held at the Jackson County Fairgrounds on Friday August 4th 4-9 and Saturday August 5th 9:30-3:30.  I'm really looking forward to this one and have heard wonderful things about this amazing Show!  

And once Fall rolls around we'll head over to Hermiston, OR for the Junk Barn Girls on Friday October 6th 4-7 and Saturday October 7th 9-4.  I had such a great time doing this Show last year with the friendlies customers ever!

Hope you are all having a wonderful week!


6 comments:

  1. You are in Oregon! I am in Oregon City. You have such lovely items and it is no wonder you did so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the store, very beautiful.
    janicce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fabulous items, lucky buyers, wherever they are. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kathleen.....it's been a long time since I've visited 'blogland'! I enjoyed seeing your show pics, but was surprised to see the two benches. Are they the ones from your home? I've always loved them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susie.... How are you? I don't blog as much anymore and spend more time on Instagram these days.
      Yes, those are the benches from my home. I changed and simplified my living room recently and didn't have room for them anymore.

      Delete
  5. I love that little metal bistro set . . . sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete